Tuesday 31 July 2007

Not many new things really...


The weather today has been fantastic. And guess what? Instead of going in the garden and enjoying myself I stayed at home, doing work on my boards and spending hours in front of the computer. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but this weather wasn't for miss. Especially after the horrendous floods in the South, but anyway I missed it.

On the painting front there has been only one word and it is- fear ir maybe hesitation.I have always been hesitated to start, scared to paint. I have been procrastinating for over a week, finding excuses, but from tomorrow, I promise, things will change! I promise!;)

I am posting the "finished" picture of the last bird. It looks rather red which is from the camera, but I admit I did't like the end result massively. I do not think that this glazing technique can be done successively with acrylic.

So my next step is to do the same birds in acrylic, but up to the glazes. The glazing I shall do in oil.

No comments: